Down see Add/Edit Positions in the dropdown? Only managers with permission to add/edit positions will see that link. Talk to your main manager to allowing that for you if it is missing.
To Add a New Position
- In the top menu, choose EMPLOYEES> Positions Grid
- Click the Add / Edit Positions button
- OR on any schedule view click the All Positions dropdown and choose Add/Edit Positions
- Type a new Position and click the Add button (the new name will appear in list on the right) Note that if your account is set to a “Custom Position Sort” the new position will be at the bottom of the list.
- Continue adding positions and click Close when you are done
Now in the Grid, check off which employees can work these new positions and click Save →More
Also. if this new position should be included in a position group be sure to edit the position group to include it.
EDIT Positions (jobs) to change the way the position label/name displays on all schedules
DELETE Positions (jobs) if you make a mistake and enter an unnecessary position you want to completely remove.
How do i add a position, how to add position add position adding a new position adding a new position create position create position add postio9n new position position positions adding a new position adding a new position create a position create a position create a position add position add position position position adding positions to schedule add position create a new position add position How to add a position schedule add position add a shift type