If you have multiple locations or departments, you can schedule them all in one account or create separate accounts linked for billing purposes by creating a billing group. Please see: Multiple Locations to determine which approach would be better for your organization, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the details and we can make a recommendation.
Any manager on the account can create a new linked account which can be used immediately, and the total employees added will be combined with the other accounts in that group for billing purposes (so the cost is the same as having one larger account). Note that when a manager creates a new linked account the account main manager is notified about those details by email.
To create a new linked account:
- In the top menu, hover over Settings and choose “Create a New Linked Account“
- Type in the Main Manager’s first and last name for the new account
- (Note – if there will be a Group Administrator you may want to make that person the Main Manager on all linked accounts – otherwise all Main Managers will have to give permission if a Group Administrator is requested later)
- Type in the Company Name as you want it to appear on the new account
- Enter the email address of the new Main Manager
- Click the Create New Account button (sign in instructions with username/password will be emailed immediately to the new main manager
- Note that the account main manager on your account will also be emailed details about the new linked account.
If you prefer to create a new account that will never need to be linked with your current account (ex. each account will be paid for separately and priced at their own total employee level), you can use our sales page to create the new trial (https://WhenToWork.com) using the free trial button.
Link a separate account that was started as free trial
If you have an account that was not created as a linked account you may request that we link that account with another account or under an existing group.
Please have the account main managers email email@example.com with the account numbers and details as to why the accounts where not created as linked initially. Our billing team will let you know if the accounts can be manually linked, and if so if there will be a tech fee incurred for linking manually.
site license cost
additional cost be if we created a new linked account, price to add linked account, cost upgrade linked account HOW TO LINK ACCOUNTS set up group start group join two accounts create a completely different account with different employees/ members