Edit Another Manager’s Email & Text Address Notifications
ONLY THE MAIN MANAGER ON EACH ACCOUNT CAN ADD & SET MANAGERS – and MAIN MANAGER PERMISSIONS CAN CHANGE TO SIGN IN FOR ALL OTHER MANAGERS.
Each manager has a unique manager username and password (IN ADDITION TO any username & password they may have to sign in as an employee) and normally each manager would set up their own Manager Email Notifications.
To View/Edit any Manager’s email or text message addresses and notifications
From any page:
- In the top menu, hover over SETTINGS and choose Add/Edit Managers
- Click Edit (1) next to the manager name (their permissions will appear below the list of managers)
- Click the “Edit Emails & Notices” link (2) below their email
- Click the “Add/Edit Notifications” link next to an email (3)
- Check off the notification choices for this email
- Check off whether it is acceptable to use this email as the “reply to” address for forwarded messages.
- Click the Save button (4)