Normally you pay for your highest total expected employee level for the duration you chose to pay.
If you later need to upgrade to a higher paid level or to the Pro Plan, you can do so at any time.
You can upgrade by moving your expiration date back or you can choose to pay a prorated amount. When you click the Upgrade option in the top menu, on your SETTINGS> Upgrade page and enter your new expected total, you will see both options on that page.
From any page in your manager login:
- In the top menu, hover over SETTINGS and choose Upgrade or click the UPGRADE Current Subscription button on the Pricing page.
- The current number of employees in your account (and any other linked accounts) can be found in the first section.
- Enter your needed total total number of employees for the duration of your subscription. The two options will update based on that number to show the new expiration date or the amount you can pay to upgrade and keep the same expiration date.
- If you choose Option 1, this will move the expiration date back and send a confirmation email. This is the fastest and easiest option.
- If you choose Option 2 to Pay Online, the secure online payment form will pop up for you to make the payment.