Pro Plan main managers can find an API Configure link on their Settings> Pro page.
Using that link they can enable API access for the account and set up options and copy endpoints.
– If you choose to enable API access, make sure you keep your key private. Anyone who has access to the key can access your data.
– We recommend limiting access to specific IPs when possible.
– The API will accept either GET or POST commands, and treats them both the same. The results are in JSON format.
– * The key and all parameters may be included in form post data or on the URL (the least safe option). The key may also be passed in the http header.
– Any calls that take START_DATE and END_DATE (Shift List, Time Off, Daily Totals, etc.) are limited to 31 days of data. Any requests over 31 days will be rejected.
– Any calls that fetch shift information can take an optional parameter POSITION=(position id) to filter the results to the specified position.