Managers with permission to publish can also publish part of the schedule.
Publish part of a schedule week:
- Makes published position shifts available to employees when they sign into their employee account at WhenToWork.com
- Automatically alerts the employees when they sign in that there is a new schedule published
- Automatically forwards the new published schedule to employees who have set up that email notifications.
Publish and choose which positions to publish
- On any Weekly view click Publish
- Click to the Selected Positions tab
- Check off positions and click the Publish button
- Notifications will be sent to employees about the new published shifts for that week if they are set up to be notified
- Employees can assigned to those positions will see their shifts when they sign in.
The first time this is done for a week sets the week to “Partially Published” and then the button changes from Publish to Publish/Unpublishand the Positions dropdown will highlight the positions that are published.
Published shifts will also show a purple dot or purple underline on the schedule for the position or shift.
partial publish part pub certain positions jobs purple dot purple underline lavendar lavender