You can export your shift information to be used by other programs. Exporting can be done from any Schedule View or use the REPORTS section where you can set your desired date range and have a selection of export report formats.
|Currently Provided Third Party Program Exports|
|ADP® ezLaborManager® / Workforce Now®
Attendance Enterprise v2
Kronos On The Fly
Kronos Time Keeper
Kronos Time Keeper-Intl
Kronos Workforce Ready – Fixed
Kronos Workforce Ready – Floating
NewWorld Systems ERP
PAYCOR (Add Shifts)
PAYCOR (Replace Shifts)
RPOWER Restaurant POS
TimeClock Plus v7
Note that many of these exports have a “wrench” icon that allows you to set options before exporting for the first time.
Also note that most of these exports require that you add in the employee number in W2W for each employee to match the number you have entered for them in your third party program.
To Export Shift or Time Off Information:
From any page:
- On the top menu, choose REPORTS to go to the Reports section
- Choose or enter the date range for the export file
- Click the Export link next to your desired export
- You do NOT need to check or uncheck any Include Columns
- Type the Filename you want to create
- Click the Create Export File button
- When prompted, specify where on your computer to save the file.
Most exports are in csv format which can be opened in spreadsheet programs.
importing the details into our system