recommend using our mobile version
your phone browser to m.whentwork.com. Log in and bookmark the menu
page and then add it to your homescreen to run it like an app
Using the Regular Sign In
you instead prefer to use the regular version of WhenToWork on your phone we
recommend the following ideas to improve your display.
Managers and Employees can sign in
using our regular sign in page using an iPhone and
perform most functions. Some grid interfaces require that you change to the
corresponding Non-Grid view for that page.
Certain options can be helpful when using an iPhone:
- On the By Employee schedule view set your Change Layout
link to use the regular Add Shift window (instead of the Quick Shift Add
- Also the By Employee view you can turn the bottom date navigation
off using the Change Layout link, choose the option “show date header once”
this prevents the bottom date navigation from appearing on the screen.
- In the Add Shifts window click the "Try the Non-Grid View"
to change the Employee list to the non grid list of Employees
- At the bottom of the Employee List page you can choose to use the
“Non Grid” version of that page in the lower right. You can
then click the pencil icon
next to Employee to edit their Employee details
- Employee work time preferences cannot be painted using the
paintbrush, but you can change the preferences by entering the times and
choosing the color in the upper right of those preference pages.
- The By Position schedule view
(shown above) and the ON NOW - ON LATER
views works nicely with the iPhone screen